Automatic sealing

• corcraig
  • corcraig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #6692 by corcraig
Replied by corcraig on topic Automatic sealing
Sorry RRR, I didn't see that you posted a response, I am just learning, the way of the board so I made the edit.

Here is a link to the bottom of the automated machine FM2100-000
mightytext.net/zXHaWJ

and here is the link to the seller's site.
www.foodsaver.com/vacuum-sealers/the-new...aler/FM2100-000.html

tell me if you can see it.

It's a brand new machine, I'm getting a good enough seal, it's just when I saw T-ROY, I got jelous.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by corcraig.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• corcraig
  • corcraig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 7 months ago #6693 by corcraig
Replied by corcraig on topic Automatic sealing
I would keep at it. were you using the vacmouse? if yes then post pictures, if not you must try again.

• RRP
  • Away
  • retired dude
More
4 years 7 months ago #6694 by RRP
Replied by RRP on topic Automatic sealing

corcraig wrote: Here is a link to the bottom of the automated machine FM2100-000
mightytext.net/zXHaWJ

and here is the link to the seller's site.
www.foodsaver.com/vacuum-sealers/the-new...aler/FM2100-000.html

tell me if you can see it.

It's a brand new machine, I'm getting a good enough seal, it's just when I saw T-ROY, I got jelous.

I can see the Food Saver link, but not the picture you tried to post. Key is if this new one is working for you then you're all set! Ron

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #6696 by Jim
Replied by Jim on topic Automatic sealing

varzabe wrote: I was at it for TWO HOURS, TWO different food savers (V2860 & V3825) TWO WASTED BAGS and could not get it to seal or vaccum properly!! The bags are too thin.
After viewing vídeos, reading posts and endless cursing and frustration I gave up and emailed for a refund. It's a real shame because I was so excites when my order arrived.
GOOD LUCK!

Hi Victor,

We believe you wrote to us about your troubles. We can recommend the resources available on the site, namely the sealer comparison chart:
and the instructional videos for Foodsaver sealers: This is pone of the better ones:

Hopefully through our communication we have rectified your frustration, would you be so kind as to confirm?
It is important to keep in mind that automatic types of Foodsaver sealers are not very compatible with UMAi Dry and we do our best to try to explain the types of sealers that are best.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Jim.

More
2 years 6 months ago #9396 by bsbishop
Replied by bsbishop on topic Automatic sealing
I was considering getting the GameSaver G800 ( tinyurl.com/ha5j4ez ) and using it with Umai. Would it work or is there something that prevents it from working?

I saw the "not all sealers are the same" but it has a bunch of tiny icons and really doesn't explain the differences other than the fully automatic sealers tend to get in the way.

More
2 years 6 months ago #9397 by Jim
Replied by Jim on topic Automatic sealing
Do NOT get this sealer if you want to use it with UMAi Dry®. We have tested it in the past and its performance is not satisfactory. Foodsaver calls it Titanium, they may have their reasons for that. The best units to use with UMAi Dry are actually the least expensive models that have a lid and a latch. The UMAi Dry® site offers starter kit that includes Gamesaver G200.

Moderators: RRP
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds